Saturday, May 22, 2010

dreams never die

i want to be 18 forever. i want things in my life to get better.
i don't want to worry about what i look like on the outside.
nor to question how i feel on the inside.
i want to have a friend always there by my side.
i want to have God always there as my guide.

and when i finally say 'i love you' i really want to mean it.
i want to find someone that i can live my dreams with.
i want to live to see the day where liberty and peace actually mean shit.
it's sad to say but as of now i can't foresee it.

i want to help others in the world any way that i can.
i want to see the day our government finally gets a new plan.
i want to bring others to the light, help them understand. 
this world is not just ours alone but everything on, above, and below the land.

i want to write music to inspire
let all the world's people be my choir
i want to look to the sky and see the stars blazing on fire. 
and when i see one shooting across the night sky.
i won't even have to make a wish because my dreams never die...


No comments:

Post a Comment